Tempest 90L Wing foil Board + 'Sabre' Mistral 1700 hydrofoil + 5m Wing
Our 1700cm2 Sabre wing foil system has been pre-selected for the lighter rider (sub 75kg) who wants a ready-to-go ‘bagged’ wingfoiling solution. Ease of lift and flight stability are key ride features suited to the rider with confident water skills.
DELIVERY TIME 5 - 10 WORKING DAYS
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
The heart of the foiling experience lies in the quality and design of the hydrofoil componentry. If you've pre-existing skills from related sports, you will immediately appreciate the quality and performance merits of the components helping to accelerate your learning curve and ride experience.
MISTRAL SABRE HYDROFOIL SET 1700/M82/F82: With1700cm2 of front wing surface area, the lighter rider has plenty of lift, sub 75kg and potential high top-end speed, and manoeuvrability. Mistral’s ‘First Flight’ Sabre Foils deliver ease of take-off and high-pitch stability to promote level flight in a design that will take you into the realms of performance sought by advanced riders. This unlockable potential means our Sabre can exceed the performance needs of first-flight riders.
TEMPEST 5'7 WINGFOILING BOARD: Careful volume distribution and surface area provide added stability on the water with this board and ease of take-off. Multiple reinforced foot strap plugs are provided for the progressive rider. Features a large single concave cushioning zone in the front nose section, angulated box rails, flat tail to midsection rocker and added nose lift. With 90L of volume, the ideal rider would be 70kg, but for higher winds, the heavier rider up to 80kg would be well suited.
MISTRAL 5.0m2 WING: Our 5.0m2 wing suit riders over 70kg and winds of 10-25knots or heavier riders in higher winds. The webbed handles are optimally positioned for micro-management, and the front yoke is ideal for flying neutral downwind and wing recovery in the water. The omission of a window ensures optimum aerodynamics, and a lighter overall wing, lessening fatigue in lighter winds. Angled wing tips minimise surface contact and promote ease of learning and improved control. Small, compact and easy to manage, it makes for ease of use and high levels of control. A wrist leash is provided for rider-to-wing connection, a good performer in light and moderately strong winds.
- Included equipment
- Leash BOARD TO RIDER 10' coiled safety leash attaches to the rear deck D-ring, the padded cuff fitting below the knee or around the ankle. WING TO RIDER wrist leash supplied with the wing.
- Bag HYDROFOIL: Waterproof and lined with internal pockets to fit the complete set and additional equipment. Zippered, Cordura heavy-duty design. Individual bags per item.
- Mast Aluminum
- Front Wing Carbon
- Stab Carbon
- Fuselage Aluminum
- Rail Plate Aluminum
- Connection Hardware Hex bolts supplied
- Tools Hex spanner, Tef gel
- Shims -1, 0, +1, +2, +3
- Foot Strap 3 high quality, removable, padded, adjustable foot straps for barefoot or boot riding.
- Mast Specs Aluminium 82cm height
- Front Wing Specs 1700sq cm surface area 12k carbon twill
- Fuselage Specs Aluminium 82cm length. Milled from billeted aluminium direct from our 3D files using CNC technology
- Carbon Plate Dual rail plate (aluminium)
- Deck Pad A soft, high-grip textured foam deck standing area provides bare-foot comfort and under-foot grip for short or long sessions.
- Handle Located on underside
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Box Type Dual 10" US box for rail plate
- Deck Profile Flat
- Rail Profile Bevelled
- Tail Profile Rounded diamond
- Rear Stabiliser 320sq cm surface area 12k carbon twill
- Handle Design Carbon deep recess
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description BOARD: 20kg/sqm EPS foam core 6oz carbon hull and 4+6oz carbon laminate deck construction with carbon reinforced dual 10” US box system and reinforced rails.
- Care Rinse all items with fresh water and air dry before stowing. IMPORTANT: Use gel on all foil hex bolts before assembly. Rinse with fresh water after use. Avoid seizure.
- Storage Rinse all items a store dry away from heat sources.
- Board Weight 6kg
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 7'5 30" 4.25"
- Board Volume (L) 90