Vanquish 14'0 x 24" HARDBOARD - SUP COASTAL CRUISING
If you're paddling life exists between sheltered inland and rougher open waters, the Vanquish delivers great speed and performance between both environments.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
A wide-ranging performer; in calm waters, excelling in rough waters, chasing bumps, pushing upwind and taking on rough waters. A rounded nose provides cushioned ride up front, and long parallel lines improve handling in rougher waters. The Vanquish delivers outstanding performance if you're a coastal dweller looking for a versatile, forgiving, stable, high-performer.
- Deck Pad Very comfortable, non-slip EVA foam pad. Promotes long-lasting foot comfort and reduces fatigue, backed by high levels of grip and traction for more control while paddling and an improved level of stability.
- Handle Central carry handle, positioned for balanced control in low or high winds and forward side mounted grab and drag race handle.
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Carbon-kevlar lamination with EPS foam core.
- Box Type Single US-Box
- Deck Profile Flat with side drain holes
- Rail Profile Round to hard rear rails
- Tail Profile Square
- Handle Design Webbing and neoprene
- Level Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Foam core, epoxy carbon, kevlar laminate.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Supboard type Racing
- Color Blue
- Board Weight 13.1kg
Board Length Board Width 14'0 24"
- Board Volume (L) 276