Skywave 170L Inflatable Wing foil Board + 'Sultan' Mistral/SAB 1747 Hydrofoil + 5m Wing
The hydrofoil is the core element of successful foiling. With our handmade Italian SAB / Mistral set, you're investing in world-class technology; easily upgradeable and interchangeable so that as your skills levels improve, swopping out key components (mast, fuselage, front foil and rear stab) ensures your investment will grow with you. This package is the perfect wingfoiling starting point if you've pre-existing skill sets from related sports with the benefit of a travel-anywhere Skywave inflatable wingboard.
DELIVERY TIME 5 - 10 WORKING DAYS
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
The heart of foiling lies in the quality and designs of the hydrofoil componentry. With our teaming with SAB Foils Italy, with their fluid interchangeability and design quality, you are investing in top-end equipment so that your only future consideration may be upgrading your board and wing as your skills improve. If you've pre-existing skills from related sports, you will immediately embrace the quality and performance, accelerating your learning curve; this particular combination of hydrofoil, inflatable board and wing are ideal where travel and storage are important factors.
SAB X MISTRAL HYDROFOIL SET 1747/F70/M83: The SAB foil / Mistral fully interchangeable Sultan FW1747 hydrofoil system provides a ready-to-ride solution for wing foiling and those who enjoy freeriding in low to moderate winds. The surface area of 1747 cm2 and 830 mm wingspan guarantee exceptional levels of lift and ease of use, making it a great first-flight choice. Manoeuvrability and ease of pumping make for a quick take-off where speed is not your maximum priority. Suitable for Freeride (Low Wind) and Freestyle (High Wind). You can upgrade and configure your ride at any time.
SKYWAVE AIR 6'6/170L: The Skywave Air wingfoiling board sets the standard for inflatable wingfoiling and SUP foiling, offering the convenience of ease of travel to wing and SUP foiling destinations worldwide. Fitted with dual-track carbon cassette US boxes and a recessed finger slot for carrying, the Skywave permits the fitment of compatible *dual-track mounted hydrofoils. At 6'6" long, the Skywave's design features a relatively flat rocker-line curvature, nose to tail, to permit early take-off and pre-flight glide. The rounded rails make for efficient water runoff and limit 'tripping' issues of the rail snagging. The volume is generous enough to accommodate up to 100kg plus riders.
MISTRAL 5.0m2 WING: Our 5.0m2 wing suit riders over 70kg and winds of 10-25knots or heavier riders in higher winds. The webbed handles are optimally positioned for micro-management, and the front yoke is ideal for flying neutral downwind and wing recovery in the water. The omission of a window ensures optimum aerodynamics, and a lighter overall wing, lessening fatigue in lighter winds. Angled wing tips minimise surface contact and promote ease of learning and improved control. Small, compact and easy to manage, it makes for ease of use and high levels of control. A wrist leash is provided for rider-to-wing connection, a good performer in light and moderately strong winds.
- Included equipment
- Leash BOARD TO RIDER 10' coiled safety leash attaches to the rear deck D-ring, the padded cuff fitting below the knee or around the ankle. WING TO RIDER wrist leash supplied with the wing.
- Bag A separate, quality hydrofoil kit bag and 100 x 90 x 20 cm inflatable board bag with fully adjustable shoulder straps.
- Mast M83K mast
- Front Wing FW1747 Front Wing
- Stab Stab 316
- Fuselage F753K Fuselage
- Rail Plate CP02K Carbon Rail Plate + Stainless Plate to Board Rail Screws and Truck Nuts
- Connection Hardware MH138 Hardware Kit for F703K, Flat Head Screws Hex M8x35x2 + Conical Washers x2 MH108 Hardware Kit for Stab 316 Flat Head screws M6x16mmx2 MH135 Hardware Kit for FW1747 Flat Head Screws Hex M8x35 x1 + Flat Head Screws Hex M8x30x2
- Vibration Pads Foam Pads to fit Carbon Rail Plate
- Tools Allen Keys, Torx Key, Grease
- Shims 0,5°/-1°/-1,5°/-2°/-2,5°/-3°
- Foot Strap 3 high quality, removable, padded, adjustable foot straps for barefoot or boot riding.
- Pump Our dual-action pump, set to dual-action, inflates on both up and down strokes. Use for the first 5-6psi of inflation. Set to single-action; air enters on the down stroke only. A pressure gauge indicates internal pressure. 61.5 x 26 x 7.55.
- Repair Kit Includes PVC patches (use marine PVC contact glue) for simple repairs. Semi-inflate the board, clean the area with acetone, sand with 150 grit paper, apply contact glue evenly to the patch and board, apply the patch applying pressure, and leave for 24 hours.
- Mast Specs Carbon M83K - Height 830 mm Front Wing FW1747 Span 999 mm Surface 1747 cm2 Root Chord 225 mm Aspect Ratio 5.71 Max Thickness 25.9 mm
- Front Wing Specs Carbon FW1747 - Span 999 mm Surface 1747 cm2 Root Chord 225 mm Aspect Ratio 5.71 Max Thickness 25.9 mm
- Fuselage Specs Aluminium - Length 703 mm Connection Type T8
- Carbon Plate Weighing approximately 1.9kg, the carbon plate is the standout design feature of our inflatable wing foil board. The super strong pre-preg carbon plate is firmly glued under thick, high-density waterproof PVC and further supported by an EPS foam laminate.
- Deck Pad A soft, high-grip textured foam deck standing area provides bare-foot comfort and under-foot grip for short or long sessions.
- Handle Moulded within carbon plate on underside
- Valve The board is fitted with an H4 valve type, positioned at the nose (bow), tested beyond 60 psi, and highly durable.
- Box Type Dual US box rail plate
- Deck Profile Flat with marine grade rear deck-mounted stainless steel D-ring anchor point for your leash.
- Tail Profile Fast-Flow rigged tail edge, promotes faster, cleaner, low drag water release and improved control on take offs and landings.
- Rear Stabiliser Span 483 mm Surface 316 cm2 Root Chord 68 mm Aspect Ratio 7.7
- Handle Design Deep recess
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description BOARD Material Premium Twine-X® dual layer PVC, fused into a thin single layer, drop stitched with15,000 woven polyester threads/m2. EVA foam decking, marine stainless D-rings, polycarbonate fin box, elastic cargo strapping.
- Care Rinse all items with fresh water and air dry before stowing. IMPORTANT: Use gel on all foil hex bolts before assembly. Rinse with fresh water after use. Avoid seizure.
- Storage Rinse all items a store dry away from heat sources.
- Supboard type WingSUP
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 6'6 32" 5.9”
- Board Volume (L) 170